The Information That We Collect
- We will need to know your name, business address, telephone number, email address when processing orders.
Our Use of This Information
- We use your e-mail address, business address, and telephone or fax number to contact you when necessary.
- We will need to share the information that you give us with our agents or suppliers in order to process your order.
- We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your information.
- Our agents or suppliers who have access to your information are required to keep that information confidential and are not permitted to use it for any purpose other than process your order.
- We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete information about you on our files.
- From time to time, we may collect information about you that does not identify you personally.
- This type of information might include the type of Internet browser or computer operating system you are using and the domain name of the website from which you are linked to our website or advertisement.
- When you view our website or one of our advertisements, we may store some information on your computer.
- This information will be in the form of a "cookie" which helps us to tailor our website or advertisements to match your interests and preferences better.
- Most Internet browsers enable you to erase cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. Please refer to your browser instructions or help screen to learn more about these functions.
- This website may contain links to other websites. Gruebb Ltd is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such websites.
Using the right grease is important
If you think grease is just grease you couldn’t be more wrong. There are many types of grease chemistry and if you are not using the right one, you are likely paying to replace parts unnecessarily, as well as having to do more maintenance. The right grease for the job will save you time and provide greater protection to the equipment/fittings you rely on. However, attention must also be paid to compatibility problems that can arise if you mix grease types – it can turn to oil. So if you are ch... Read more